About the Firm
Accomplished Waco Lawyers Who Are Dedicated to Protecting Clients’ Rights
We handle criminal defense, family law, and personal injury cases
At McLeod & McLeod, LLP in Waco, we deliver exceptional legal representation and service to Central Texas clients. With over 40 years of combined experience, our attorneys can protect your rights while identifying creative solutions to the challenges you face.
No matter how difficult the situation seems, you can trust that you will receive:
- Knowledgeable advice — Attorney John McLeod has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Individualized attention — In our small office, we give you personal attention and prompt answers to all of your questions.
- Affordable fees — By maintaining affordable fees, our firm helps people tackle their legal challenges without sacrificing their financial stability.
Areas of Practice
Our attorneys provide representation in a wide range of matters
Throughout Central Texas, we assist clients in various legal practice areas, including:
- Criminal defense — In all types of criminal defense proceedings, our firm takes strong action to preserve clients’ fundamental rights and maximize the likelihood of a favorable result.
- Family law — For divorces, parenting disputes and other family law matters, we provide effective, individualized counsel so that you and your children can move forward.
- Personal injury — If you have suffered a personal injury because someone else was negligent, our lawyers can help you obtain the compensation you are entitled to under Texas law.
Whatever type of assistance you require, you can depend on our firm to deliver responsive advice and skillful advocacy.
Contact our office for a free initial consultation
McLeod & McLeod, LLP assists Texans with family law, criminal defense, and personal injury matters. Please call 254-753-0233 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation at our Waco office.